One of the main objectives of the Program is to stimulate demand for domestic products from foreign buyers through the provision of trade financing on favourable terms. Financing is provided indirectly through the second-tier banks of Kazakhstan in the framework of the letter of credit payment method.
- Exporter and importer conclude a deferred payment contract
- The exporter applies to a bank for financing
- «KazakhExport» places a conditional deposit in the bank
- The bank provides a working capital financing for exporter
- The exporter prepares a consignment of goods and delivers it
- The exporter pays an insurance premium
- The exporter repays the loan after he fulfills his contractual terms and conditions
- In case of default on payment by importer, «KazakhExport» compensates the losses of exporter
With the support of «KazakhExport», KazFerro LLP exported ferrosilicon manganese to Russia. The company received pre-export financing for the amount of 280 mln. tenge. «KazakhExport» insured export supplies for the amount of 1,8 mln. USD.